trader package which focuses on the specific risk management issues facing
repairers, workshops and car dealers.
Excelerator is aimed at small to medium-sized traders and boasts a wide
range of standard cover and optional extras. The core package can be
tailored to the individual by choosing from a variety of different covers,
including: road risks; property damage; business interruption;
stock-in-transit; and wrongful conversion.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product