its commercial policies. The move follows Independent's high-profile
launch of three and five-year contracts last year.
The main policies that will be available on the new long-term contracts
are the property products, which include Property Protection Plan and
Under the three-year rate guarantee, AXA will not adjust the agreed
premium during the lifetime of the policy. Policies can be settled in a
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product