customers to purchase insurance products directly over the Internet, to
include travel cover products from Eagle Star subsidiary Home &
The site allows customers to obtain quotes for individuals, couples or
families, for annual products or single trip cover. The customer then has
the option of storing the quote for future reference, or purchasing the
product by entering credit card details into an encrypted system for
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product