business. Personally, I buy computers, music CDs and books from a variety
of UK sources on the Net and so far I have not suffered any rip-offs or
disasters. The service is generally at least as good as the best telesales
This being so, I have to ask why we are not doing more to sell our
services via the Net; not just policies but actual services such as claims
handling, helplines, policy and cover information.
Many people in
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison