business. Personally, I buy computers, music CDs and books from a variety
of UK sources on the Net and so far I have not suffered any rip-offs or
disasters. The service is generally at least as good as the best telesales
This being so, I have to ask why we are not doing more to sell our
services via the Net; not just policies but actual services such as claims
handling, helplines, policy and cover information.
Many people in
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA