Just as a rescue package and takeover for one motor outfit is completed -
Alliance Insurance Centres - another one begins - Apex Insurance.
While questions clearly have to be asked about the management when a
intermediary goes down, the only conclusions that can be drawn for the
rest of the market is the motor sector is still fiercely competitive and
there will continue to be casualties.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal