Just as a rescue package and takeover for one motor outfit is completed -
Alliance Insurance Centres - another one begins - Apex Insurance.
While questions clearly have to be asked about the management when a
intermediary goes down, the only conclusions that can be drawn for the
rest of the market is the motor sector is still fiercely competitive and
there will continue to be casualties.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product