A desire for excitement characterises MGAM-founder, Jason Anthony’s journey through the world of insurance.
He began his career after running away from life in Shropshire to get amongst the bright lights of London.
“Have you ever been to Shropshire,” he asks.
“I ran away because we lived in Shrewsbury and it was boring. I’d had enough.”
Anthony is best known for founding Oxygen, the MGA where Niall [then Nigel] Barton and the CII’s CEO Sian Fisher also made their names. Oxygen sold its
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?