In recent years, work styles and spaces have undergone a dramatic transformation. Emphasis has been placed on ensuring employees are engaged, with initiatives such as wellbeing, inclusivity and agile working becoming increasingly prominent. Initiatives such as these directly affect employee productivity.
The issue of employee productivity is sector agnostic and directly impacts a business’s bottom line. The insurance industry, like others, is directly affected by this.
In the insurance
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years