In recent years, work styles and spaces have undergone a dramatic transformation. Emphasis has been placed on ensuring employees are engaged, with initiatives such as wellbeing, inclusivity and agile working becoming increasingly prominent. Initiatives such as these directly affect employee productivity.
The issue of employee productivity is sector agnostic and directly impacts a business’s bottom line. The insurance industry, like others, is directly affected by this.
In the insurance
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click