CEO of Open GI, Chris Guillaume is to exit the role and instead will take a non-executive position on the firm’s main board.
Simon Badley has been chosen as Guillaume’s replacement and Open GI stated that he will become CEO at some point this July but as yet there is no fixed date.
The new CEO joins the firm from a UK CEO position at Iress, he has also been CEO of Avelo which was bought by Iress in 2013.
Prior to Avelo Badley worked at Aviva, holding a number of senior leadership positions
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA