CEO of Open GI, Chris Guillaume is to exit the role and instead will take a non-executive position on the firm’s main board.
Simon Badley has been chosen as Guillaume’s replacement and Open GI stated that he will become CEO at some point this July but as yet there is no fixed date.
The new CEO joins the firm from a UK CEO position at Iress, he has also been CEO of Avelo which was bought by Iress in 2013.
Prior to Avelo Badley worked at Aviva, holding a number of senior leadership positions
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester