Covéa Insurance named Carolyn Callan as Simon Cooter’s successor in the commercial lines & HNW director post, while Aviva announced a number of senior management changes, including the departure of UK Insurance chief executive Andy Briggs.
In addition, Pen Underwriting promoted Nick Milton to a role focused on broker relationships, while Chubb named Sara Mitchell as its new division president for the UK and Ireland retail business and Ageas added two new non-executive directors to its board.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product