Covéa Insurance named Carolyn Callan as Simon Cooter’s successor in the commercial lines & HNW director post, while Aviva announced a number of senior management changes, including the departure of UK Insurance chief executive Andy Briggs.
In addition, Pen Underwriting promoted Nick Milton to a role focused on broker relationships, while Chubb named Sara Mitchell as its new division president for the UK and Ireland retail business and Ageas added two new non-executive directors to its board.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m