Covéa Insurance named Carolyn Callan as Simon Cooter’s successor in the commercial lines & HNW director post, while Aviva announced a number of senior management changes, including the departure of UK Insurance chief executive Andy Briggs.
In addition, Pen Underwriting promoted Nick Milton to a role focused on broker relationships, while Chubb named Sara Mitchell as its new division president for the UK and Ireland retail business and Ageas added two new non-executive directors to its board.
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester