Chubb has revealed that Sara Mitchell will be its new division president for the United Kingdom and Ireland retail business, starting on 30 April.
Mitchell presently serves as head of the firm’s middle market division for the UK and Ireland and will succeed David Robinson, who is taking a sabbatical starting at the end of April.
Within her new role Mitchell will look after Chubb’s property and casualty, accident and health, and consumer lines operation throughout the UK and Ireland.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals