Chubb has revealed that Sara Mitchell will be its new division president for the United Kingdom and Ireland retail business, starting on 30 April.
Mitchell presently serves as head of the firm’s middle market division for the UK and Ireland and will succeed David Robinson, who is taking a sabbatical starting at the end of April.
Within her new role Mitchell will look after Chubb’s property and casualty, accident and health, and consumer lines operation throughout the UK and Ireland.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm