RSA UK and International chief executive Steve Lewis departed from the provider and was replaced by former chief financial officer Scott Egan (see Market focus box).
The insurer side also saw Ageas UK hiring a new CFO, while Covéa named a new chief technology and information officer. This was a bit of a trend with CFC Underwriting also appointing a CTO.
In addition, recently launched InsurTech managing general agent C-Quence added two underwriters as it expanded to a new office in Manchester
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing