RSA UK and International chief executive Steve Lewis departed from the provider and was replaced by former chief financial officer Scott Egan (see Market focus box).
The insurer side also saw Ageas UK hiring a new CFO, while Covéa named a new chief technology and information officer. This was a bit of a trend with CFC Underwriting also appointing a CTO.
In addition, recently launched InsurTech managing general agent C-Quence added two underwriters as it expanded to a new office in Manchester
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries