RSA UK and International chief executive Steve Lewis departed from the provider and was replaced by former chief financial officer Scott Egan (see Market focus box).
The insurer side also saw Ageas UK hiring a new CFO, while Covéa named a new chief technology and information officer. This was a bit of a trend with CFC Underwriting also appointing a CTO.
In addition, recently launched InsurTech managing general agent C-Quence added two underwriters as it expanded to a new office in Manchester
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders