Mental ‘illness’ is often referred to as mental ‘health’. There’s stigma attached even to the words we use to describe it. The lack of visual symptoms, make it a silent disease, yet it has a huge impact in the workplace. It affects our ability to handle stress, pressure and other challenges. Without support it can lead to a complete inability to cope with work and daily life. It’s estimated that 91m work days per year are lost due to mental health problems.
Leading the conversation, Time to
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate