Jelf has hired Paul Emery to lead its high net worth business following his exit from Zurich-owned Navigators & General, Insurance Age can reveal.
The personnel change comes as Jelf discussed a secret tie-up with A-Plan which sees all non-HNW personal lines business from Jelf being fed through to the High Street specialist.
Despite the deal Jelf said it is focused on keeping and growing its private client business and has hired Emery in order to achieve this.
Jelf CEO Phil Barton
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning