Jelf has hired Paul Emery to lead its high net worth business following his exit from Zurich-owned Navigators & General, Insurance Age can reveal.
The personnel change comes as Jelf discussed a secret tie-up with A-Plan which sees all non-HNW personal lines business from Jelf being fed through to the High Street specialist.
Despite the deal Jelf said it is focused on keeping and growing its private client business and has hired Emery in order to achieve this.
Jelf CEO Phil Barton
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA