Jelf has hired Paul Emery to lead its high net worth business following his exit from Zurich-owned Navigators & General, Insurance Age can reveal.
The personnel change comes as Jelf discussed a secret tie-up with A-Plan which sees all non-HNW personal lines business from Jelf being fed through to the High Street specialist.
Despite the deal Jelf said it is focused on keeping and growing its private client business and has hired Emery in order to achieve this.
Jelf CEO Phil Barton
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings