Jelf has hired Paul Emery to lead its high net worth business following his exit from Zurich-owned Navigators & General, Insurance Age can reveal.
The personnel change comes as Jelf discussed a secret tie-up with A-Plan which sees all non-HNW personal lines business from Jelf being fed through to the High Street specialist.
Despite the deal Jelf said it is focused on keeping and growing its private client business and has hired Emery in order to achieve this.
Jelf CEO Phil Barton
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK