Saga confirmed that it has made 100 people redundant at its Folkestone headquarters.
It is believed staff were informed over the weekend.
A statement from Saga read: “We can confirm that the difficult decision has been taken this week to make around 100 employees redundant across the business.
“Like many companies, we review our structure on a regular basis and in taking this action our objective is to make the business more efficient, customer focused and sustainable in the long term.
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy