Saga confirmed that it has made 100 people redundant at its Folkestone headquarters.
It is believed staff were informed over the weekend.
A statement from Saga read: “We can confirm that the difficult decision has been taken this week to make around 100 employees redundant across the business.
“Like many companies, we review our structure on a regular basis and in taking this action our objective is to make the business more efficient, customer focused and sustainable in the long term.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division