Editor Sian Barton and news editor Ida Axling look at the stories that caused a stir on the week commenting 5 August 2019.
Use the link to hear their thoughts and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen to later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
The top stories were:Former AIG claims handler jailed for £390,000 fraud Ghostbroker sentenced for 18 counts of fraud Brolly CEO announces product that counters “absurd dual pricing” Bennett Christmas becomes Ethos
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018