Steve White, CEO of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association, used his conference address on Wednesday morning to highlight the need for brokers to attract young talent as the industry becomes more technologically sophisticated.
Opening Biba’s annual conference, White said: “It is no longer sufficient to seek the same old skills we have sought for a generation.
“Our lives have become increasingly digitalised. Our customers expect our services to follow that trend.
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester