Steve White, CEO of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association, used his conference address on Wednesday morning to highlight the need for brokers to attract young talent as the industry becomes more technologically sophisticated.
Opening Biba’s annual conference, White said: “It is no longer sufficient to seek the same old skills we have sought for a generation.
“Our lives have become increasingly digitalised. Our customers expect our services to follow that trend.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs