Watch as Williams poses the questions.
How will Twambley react when Williams accuses him of making excuses to delay the changes?
What sounds like “scaremongering” to Axa’s technical director?
The direct debate follows on from the start of the new Insurance Rage video series designed to allow experts to speak directly to camera and expound their strongly held beliefs.
Tune in tomorrow for the concluding episode where it will be Twambley’s chance to give Williams a grilling.
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth