The show provides a chance for experts to speak directly to camera and expound their strongly held beliefs.
Twambley shares his opinion on the Civil Liability Bill and the whiplash reforms.
He believes the changes will increase the coffers of insurers and remove the rights of the general public.
Do you agree?
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s episode when Axa’s David Williams gives his views on the issue.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure