The show provides a chance for experts to speak directly to camera and expound their strongly held beliefs.
Twambley shares his opinion on the Civil Liability Bill and the whiplash reforms.
He believes the changes will increase the coffers of insurers and remove the rights of the general public.
Do you agree?
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s episode when Axa’s David Williams gives his views on the issue.
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover