The show provides a chance for experts to speak directly to camera and expound their strongly held beliefs.
Twambley shares his opinion on the Civil Liability Bill and the whiplash reforms.
He believes the changes will increase the coffers of insurers and remove the rights of the general public.
Do you agree?
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s episode when Axa’s David Williams gives his views on the issue.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm