The show provides a chance for experts to speak directly to camera and expound their strongly held beliefs.
Twambley shares his opinion on the Civil Liability Bill and the whiplash reforms.
He believes the changes will increase the coffers of insurers and remove the rights of the general public.
Do you agree?
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s episode when Axa’s David Williams gives his views on the issue.
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure