Fiducia has extended its product range with a new combined liability insurance policy specifically for hauliers and warehouse keepers.
The Leeds-based specialty MGA was formed 18 months ago and explained that the new offering was a natural fit with its freight liability (goods in transit) insurance for hauliers.
The new cover, also available as a standalone product, is backed by A rated capacity.
Underwriter David Heeney said: “Our broker partners have been asking us for this as they
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment