Fiducia has extended its product range with a new combined liability insurance policy specifically for hauliers and warehouse keepers.
The Leeds-based specialty MGA was formed 18 months ago and explained that the new offering was a natural fit with its freight liability (goods in transit) insurance for hauliers.
The new cover, also available as a standalone product, is backed by A rated capacity.
Underwriter David Heeney said: “Our broker partners have been asking us for this as they
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell