Fiducia has extended its product range with a new combined liability insurance policy specifically for hauliers and warehouse keepers.
The Leeds-based specialty MGA was formed 18 months ago and explained that the new offering was a natural fit with its freight liability (goods in transit) insurance for hauliers.
The new cover, also available as a standalone product, is backed by A rated capacity.
Underwriter David Heeney said: “Our broker partners have been asking us for this as they
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform