Fiducia has extended its product range with a new combined liability insurance policy specifically for hauliers and warehouse keepers.
The Leeds-based specialty MGA was formed 18 months ago and explained that the new offering was a natural fit with its freight liability (goods in transit) insurance for hauliers.
The new cover, also available as a standalone product, is backed by A rated capacity.
Underwriter David Heeney said: “Our broker partners have been asking us for this as they
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected