The changes at Axa Insurance which have seen Brendan McCafferty, UK CEO of intermediated and direct, leave the business with immediate effect will simplify the insurer and make it ready for the next stage of growth, according to the firm.
McCafferty was appointed in October 2016 moving to the insurer from Flood Re and took up the post in February last year. The role at Axa had become available when Amanda Blanc stepped up to become group chief executive of Axa UK & Ireland on 1 July 2016.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin