The changes at Axa Insurance which have seen Brendan McCafferty, UK CEO of intermediated and direct, leave the business with immediate effect will simplify the insurer and make it ready for the next stage of growth, according to the firm.
McCafferty was appointed in October 2016 moving to the insurer from Flood Re and took up the post in February last year. The role at Axa had become available when Amanda Blanc stepped up to become group chief executive of Axa UK & Ireland on 1 July 2016.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData