The changes at Axa Insurance which have seen Brendan McCafferty, UK CEO of intermediated and direct, leave the business with immediate effect will simplify the insurer and make it ready for the next stage of growth, according to the firm.
McCafferty was appointed in October 2016 moving to the insurer from Flood Re and took up the post in February last year. The role at Axa had become available when Amanda Blanc stepped up to become group chief executive of Axa UK & Ireland on 1 July 2016.
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark