The changes at Axa Insurance which have seen Brendan McCafferty, UK CEO of intermediated and direct, leave the business with immediate effect will simplify the insurer and make it ready for the next stage of growth, according to the firm.
McCafferty was appointed in October 2016 moving to the insurer from Flood Re and took up the post in February last year. The role at Axa had become available when Amanda Blanc stepped up to become group chief executive of Axa UK & Ireland on 1 July 2016.
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand