The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has issued an apology after a serious blunder meant a complaint wasn't actioned in over a month.
The trade body has now promised to investigate the error after concerns were raised following how it had audited a member.
Attention will focus on a review to look at how complaints are handled in the future to make the system failsafe.
The CII's managing director of engagement, Keith Richards, said: "The Chartered Insurance Institute is committed t
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services