The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has issued an apology after a serious blunder meant a complaint wasn't actioned in over a month. The trade body has now promised to investigate the error after concerns were raised following how it had audited a member. Attention will focus on a review to look at how complaints are handled in the future to make the system failsafe. High standardsThe CII's managing director of engagement, Keith Richards, said: "The Chartered Insurance Institute is committed
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK