The famous Cheltenham Festival roar has now died down after an exciting four days of racing and Insurance Age is pleased to report that the Axa Vantage App Stakes has raised £535 for charity.
Axa Insurance fronted up some cash and we took tips from Purple's Les Brewin, Martyn Holman of Markerstudy, Towergate's Adrian Brown, Paul Lynes from Ageas and Ian Gosden Of Higos in the hope of growing the pot for charity.
Thankfully plenty of those tips came good with Gosden picking Sizing John as the win
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution