A-Plan has gone live with Acturis for its commercial lines business, Insurance Age can reveal.
The partnership with the software specialists was launched in December and marks the second move by the broker away from SSP.
As previously revealed by Insurance Age the firm teamed up last year with Applied Systems for motor, home and relevant business although the implementation is yet to be completed.
The deal with Applied came following discussions in March last year and the Acturis
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith