Lorica Insurance Brokers has reported a loss after tax of £1.18m for the year ended 31 March 2016, an improvement on the £1.58m lost the previous year.
A filing at Companies House showed that turnover at the broker increased by 9% to £13.24m (2015: £12.16m).
The business' operating loss also improved to £1.25m (£2015: £1.88m).
The broker reported achieving a client renewal rate of "over 90%".
In the document the company highlighted that its business model is based upon recruiting
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m