Lorica Insurance Brokers has reported a loss after tax of £1.18m for the year ended 31 March 2016, an improvement on the £1.58m lost the previous year.
A filing at Companies House showed that turnover at the broker increased by 9% to £13.24m (2015: £12.16m).
The business' operating loss also improved to £1.25m (£2015: £1.88m).
The broker reported achieving a client renewal rate of "over 90%".
In the document the company highlighted that its business model is based upon recruiting
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing