Applied Systems has rolled out Applied TAM 2016 in a move that it said brought new capabilities to increase insurer connectivity and further automate business operations for brokers.
According to the software house the new offering delivers greater visibility into clients and day-to-day broker operations to reduce time spent on administrative tasks, decrease errors and omission risk, and better respond to client needs.
It listed key enhancements as including expanded document management, enhance
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam