Applied Systems has rolled out Applied TAM 2016 in a move that it said brought new capabilities to increase insurer connectivity and further automate business operations for brokers. According to the software house the new offering delivers greater visibility into clients and day-to-day broker operations to reduce time spent on administrative tasks, decrease errors and omission risk, and better respond to client needs. It listed key enhancements as including expanded document management, enhance
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: Simply Business hosts blockchain hackathon