The Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) has published a list of the insurers for which it has approved the use of a full or partial internal model under the Solvency II Directive.
The regulator did not provide details as to which firm had full or partial approval.
The approvals are effective from 1 January 2016.
Any relevant insurer not listed will have to use the European Union's standardised model.
However the situation is further complicated by the fact that some insurers will have had
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison