Insurers are under pressure to remain relevant in the professional liability market where there has been little wholesale change for the past decade and rates in most professions remain stubbornly soft.
Throwing down the gauntlet to the market, Grant Clemence, head of professional and financial lines at QBE, says: "The big question for insurers is how we innovate enough to remain relevant.
"We are still selling the same things we were 10 years ago and hoping everyone comes round to our way of
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product