Insurers are under pressure to remain relevant in the professional liability market where there has been little wholesale change for the past decade and rates in most professions remain stubbornly soft.
Throwing down the gauntlet to the market, Grant Clemence, head of professional and financial lines at QBE, says: "The big question for insurers is how we innovate enough to remain relevant.
"We are still selling the same things we were 10 years ago and hoping everyone comes round to our way of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs