Insurance intermediaries are optimistic about the sector enjoying good growth over the next three to five years, according to research seen exclusively by Insurance Age.
In a survey of 112 insurance brokers, conducted by EDM Group, one in three (35%) intermediaries said they anticipate that the sector will grow its revenue by between 5.1% and 10% over this timeframe, with a further 19% anticipating growth of between 10.1% and 15%.
Only 5% expect the sector to contract between now and 2019.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals