Insurance intermediaries are optimistic about the sector enjoying good growth over the next three to five years, according to research seen exclusively by Insurance Age.
In a survey of 112 insurance brokers, conducted by EDM Group, one in three (35%) intermediaries said they anticipate that the sector will grow its revenue by between 5.1% and 10% over this timeframe, with a further 19% anticipating growth of between 10.1% and 15%.
Only 5% expect the sector to contract between now and 2019.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing