Insurance intermediaries are optimistic about the sector enjoying good growth over the next three to five years, according to research seen exclusively by Insurance Age.
In a survey of 112 insurance brokers, conducted by EDM Group, one in three (35%) intermediaries said they anticipate that the sector will grow its revenue by between 5.1% and 10% over this timeframe, with a further 19% anticipating growth of between 10.1% and 15%.
Only 5% expect the sector to contract between now and 2019.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic