Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) Group has acquired HSBC Actuaries and Consultants (HAC) a UK employee benefits and actuarial consulting firm.
HAC has been purchased from HSBC Insurance Brokers Holdings, a subsidiary of HSBC Holdings, for a purchase price of £27.25m in cash subject to an adjustment for surplus net assets on completion.
In the year ended 31 December 2008, HACL’s reported revenues were £40.1m, generating an operating profit of £2.8m. The gross assets of HAC at completion are estimated
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman