FirstAssist has licensed a new software platform to generate its critical insurance business documents. The platform, supplied by Thunderhead, will be integrated with FirstAssist's policy management and claims systems to automate the production and delivery of insurance documentation. The platform will also enable FirstAssist to generate document communications that are personalised with the branding of its customers - largely intermediaries and affinity partners.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017