FirstAssist has licensed a new software platform to generate its critical insurance business documents. The platform, supplied by Thunderhead, will be integrated with FirstAssist's policy management and claims systems to automate the production and delivery of insurance documentation. The platform will also enable FirstAssist to generate document communications that are personalised with the branding of its customers - largely intermediaries and affinity partners.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData