QuestGates has developed a new loss adjustment method in an effort to raise the standard of how its household claims are handled. Advantage service will allow household claims to be examined by an adjusting and surveying team in the same way as commercial complex and major losses. It aims to help reduce insurer costs and provide quick and documented response times.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five