The cost of an average annual car insurance premium rose sharply during the past quarter of 2006 to its highest level, the latest benchmark AA British Insurance Premium Index has revealed. The index, which has been tracking car and home insurance premiums since 1994, showed that during the past three months the average premium quoted for a comprehensive car insurance policy jumped by 4.35% to nearly £806.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti