Outsourcing company Rubicon has developed a new proposition that it claims will help commercial brokers improve and grow the personal lines business of their commercial clients.
Doug Phelan, business development manager, Rubicon Solutions, said it is aiming the proposition at commercial lines brokers who have some personal lines business in order to retain commercial clients.
He said: "We will look after personal lines books branded in their name, whether that be by letter, phone, e-mail or SM
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance