Lloyd's is considering piloting a new messaging hub in order to exchange complex data between managing agents and brokers.
The proposal would be an off-the-shelf package and tailored to be compatible with the systems of Lloyd's members.
A Lloyd's spokesman said: "Our vision is to create an efficient, competitive, operating environment that will enable managing agents and brokers to deliver excellent service to their customers from anywhere in the world. We will be looking at the different options
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal