Lloyd's is considering piloting a new messaging hub in order to exchange complex data between managing agents and brokers.
The proposal would be an off-the-shelf package and tailored to be compatible with the systems of Lloyd's members.
A Lloyd's spokesman said: "Our vision is to create an efficient, competitive, operating environment that will enable managing agents and brokers to deliver excellent service to their customers from anywhere in the world. We will be looking at the different options
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO