Kwik Fit Insurance has reported strong end-of-the-year sales, with December 2008 motor policy sales up 12.5% and home policy sales up 20% from the same period last year. The company put the year-end sales boost down to competitive rates and greater web presence; Kwik Fit has been writing 80% of its new business via the web.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal