Kwik Fit Insurance has reported strong end-of-the-year sales, with December 2008 motor policy sales up 12.5% and home policy sales up 20% from the same period last year. The company put the year-end sales boost down to competitive rates and greater web presence; Kwik Fit has been writing 80% of its new business via the web.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results