K Drewe Insurance Brokers has selected Misys General Insurance as its systems supplier following a review of in-house software. Misys will be tasked with providing a system that manages and administers specialist schemes including caravan, marine and pet insurance. The contract includes open hardware and the use of Infocentre, a new data warehousing facility that should increase trade efficiency with K Drewe's 50,000 policyholders. "The solutions Misys provide will support the growth of our
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?