Internet solutions provider Business to Business Internet has introduced a new website content editing tool to its DirectEdit series. The advanced tool, which is called DirectEdit FTP, offers users the option of hosting any third party providing file transfer protocol (FTP) access to the customer site. It is designed to meet demand from those businesses - such as insurance brokerages - that wish to retain their existing hosting provider while also being able to edit the content of their part
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?