Argos has appointed The Rubicon Corporation to act as its strategic outsourcing service partner for its motor and household insurance services. Rubicon has set up a panel of insurers to handle all new Argos motor insurance customers from 1 October. Both companies have also created new distribution opportunities via the 560-store network, for bespoke household insurance policies, for Argos' customer base. The household launch is expected early 2005.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance