Software Solutions Partners (SSP) is leading the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) market, according to the latest survey conducted by InStep, which monitors the use of EDI systems in the motor and household insurance sectors.
InStep, part of the Electronic Trading Practices Group, is an electronic trading community of insurers, software houses, insurance intermediaries and other related parties operating in the motor and household sector.
The group carries out a survey of EDI use by its membe
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints