Software Solutions Partners (SSP) is leading the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) market, according to the latest survey conducted by InStep, which monitors the use of EDI systems in the motor and household insurance sectors.
InStep, part of the Electronic Trading Practices Group, is an electronic trading community of insurers, software houses, insurance intermediaries and other related parties operating in the motor and household sector.
The group carries out a survey of EDI use by its membe
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results