The London Market has missed its 60% third-quarter target for usage of electronic claims files (ECF) by 15%, making the year-end target of 100% "more challenging", according to the Market Reform Group (MRG).
Although the MRG applauded the "significant progress" made on ECF from the start of the year - when usage was at just 5% - Dane Douteil, CEO of Brit and MRG chairman, warned firms slow to adopt ECF that "they risked being left behind by their competitors".
However, Sue Langley, Lloyd's dir
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017