IT-Freedom is set to target broker networks and the broking sector with its claims management service.
The IT provider delivers web-based solutions for the general insurance industry with its own software services - ICE Track, a management information solution, and ICE Claims, which it said helps companies change the way claims are managed.
Ian Bowen, sales manager at IT-Freedom, said: "Our mission is to be the industry's first choice for claims management expertise. Our ICE solutions can be manag
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted