Misys has announced that its brokers financed more than £720,000 worth of premiums in a single day during March using premium finance software.
Overall volumes for March reached a record £8.2m - up 127% on March 2004.
Misys put the growth down to brokers' increased understanding of the benefits of electronic trading, in particular automatic payment reconciliation.
The number of new providers developing the software with Misys in the last 12 months has also made a significant contribution. Finsu
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall