Swinton has awarded a £3m contract for the provision of inbound and outbound call services to Kingston Communications. Swinton is hoping to make savings on outbound calls of up to £250,000 a year, as well as increase sales. The new technology is designed to increase conversion rates by routing incoming calls from '0800' numbers to the branch closest to the potential customer's house.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti