Towergate Partnership has launched an Energy Certification Service designed to help small and medium-sized enterprises meet the requirements of the European Energy Performance Buildings Directive, which came into force earlier this year. The new Directive requires all types of property in the UK to have in place an appropriate Energy Certificate, which provides an energy efficiency rating.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m