The full potential of brokers' and insurers' data is not being realised, a leading business consultant has claimed.
David Last, the new head of business development at Business & Decision (B&D), the European consultancy, said the levels of use, the disparity and integrity of data in the sector could be having a negative impact on business performance.
These factors, combined with the demands of regulation and intense market competition, said Mr Last, increased the importance of managers using
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand