Recognising a gap in the online market, Caunce O'Hara took steps to develop a highly effective e-business scheme to meet the growing demands of a niche market.
The growing importance of the internet and technology has made many brokers sit up and listen, and become increasingly internet savvy. As such, the quality of entrants for this category has continued to grow, meaning that the judges had to make a tough decision. However, Manchester-based Caunce O'Hara (COH) captured their attention as
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?