The development of an e-trading portal for the UK healthcare sector has been disrupted because certain insurers refused to share claims information, according to Groupama.
Last year, an industry working group discussed the possibility of creating an online solution with Polaris - the trading operator behind imarket - for the small to medium-seized enterprise (SME) end of the healthcare sector.
However, Clare Ginnelly, head of healthcare distribution at Groupama Healthcare, said not all insurers we
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel