Software provider Wildnet has introduced a consultancy service for the insurance market, with the first client Atrium, the Lloyd's managing agency. The areas Wildnet has identified for assistance include: helping to extract greater benefits from IT management infrastructures; providing advice on data warehouse solutions; and program and project management of back office system implementations.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges