Software provider Wildnet has introduced a consultancy service for the insurance market, with the first client Atrium, the Lloyd's managing agency. The areas Wildnet has identified for assistance include: helping to extract greater benefits from IT management infrastructures; providing advice on data warehouse solutions; and program and project management of back office system implementations.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti