CDL broker Insure Your Motor has opened a second branch to support its expanding internet operation. The 15-person Cardiff office, which was set up with the help of Welsh Office grants, was established to help reduce overheads while also continuing the firm's focus on young drivers with fast cars. The London-based broker, which broke away from Hyperformance in 2000, plans to maintain Ashford as its head office.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints