CDL broker Insure Your Motor has opened a second branch to support its expanding internet operation. The 15-person Cardiff office, which was set up with the help of Welsh Office grants, was established to help reduce overheads while also continuing the firm's focus on young drivers with fast cars. The London-based broker, which broke away from Hyperformance in 2000, plans to maintain Ashford as its head office.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti