Relatively few brokers are taking advantage of existing technology to gain a competitive edge over either other brokers or other insurance distribution channels.
This is just one of the key findings of the Pancentric Broker Marketing Survey, which questioned more than 7,000 brokers from the smallest one-broker operations to major networking groups and multinational operators. The brokers were asked to evaluate the use of technology as a client management and marketing tool.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted